Monday, August 17, 2009

The Daily Agenda…..for today

So, today, I get to go out and pick up my sister, bring her back home.  She went to work with mom and she doesn’t wanna be there lol.  After that, probably come back home and work on some more music a little bit.  I’ve been working on a lot of tracks with SkILLz, and I’ve met a new rapper.  His name is Suspect, he’s worked with D-Pryde and a few others.  The tracks on his myspace are ill, this dude has some major flow lyrically and his voice fits every beat he does.  So, I’m gonna try to work with him.  I made a beat last night sampling a girl’s voice clip from Windows Live Messenger that she sent me.  We were just goofing off and she sends me a clip saying “Yea, I’m Totally Jealous Cause You Got That Swag”.  So, made a beat out of it, song name is gonna be “Got That Swag” lol.  Going to be a fun track to drop.  Anybody interested in hopping on it with me, email me.  So anyway, after the music, I’m going to the mall at 7:30 to get fitted for a tux.  It’s going to be for my friend Alex’s wedding.  Don’t know when thats going to be, but we shall see.  Anyways, I’m off for now.  I’ll keep you all posted as the day goes about.  Thanks for reading!!!

TrYp MyNe

a.k.a.

Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment