Sunday, August 16, 2009

Collaboration with new artists

I have recently (today) come into contact with a few new rappers I’ve listened to.  They are underground, just like me, but they know what they are doing, they have the skill I want for my tracks.  PopStar and Da Rambla are the two new artists I have contacted about collaboration.  I have listened to their music, I must say, they have good lyricism and vocals.  I picked these two artists because they are still underground, their profiles are lacking plays, BUT they are good.  Just haven’t been discovered yet.  I sent Da Rambla two of my beats today, just to let him hear them and see if he could write to them.  He will be sending a beat or two to me so I can listen and potentially write to.  PopStar is getting new equipment, so I’m waiting on that, then we will get into some business.  No other information, other than I have created a Facebook fan page.  It is similar to my MySpace music page, except for the fact there is no custom HTML coding, and I can post all the links I want to keep people updated with all the new music (much like this blog, except with a music player).  I will keep you all posted on all the new stuff to come!!!! I am working on so many new tracks right now, I am quite busy.  But I will do my best to keep this updated with all the progress.  Thanks for reading.

TrYp MyNe

a.k.a.

Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment