Sunday, August 16, 2009

First of many blog posts…

Ok, so this is my first official blog post on my Blogger account.  This is a much easier way for me to update stuff without having to sign into the web and post a short twitt/myspace status update, and it’s much nicer and laid out better.

Ok so enough of that, let me get down to business.

Recently, I’ve been in the “studio” recording tracks, making new beats, working with plenty of artists.  I’ve been really busy, barely had time to work with very many artists at the same time.  I’ve had a lot of spare time in my current situation to work on music though, so I am thankful for that.  I’ve been working with such artists as Jmannie, Nappy J, K.Antibus, and SkILLz.  These artists are few of the good producers and rappers out there.  I don’t work with just anybody, I work with people who I have a good relationship with and who know what they are doing and what they are going for in music.  Currently, I am working on my next CD “I’m Right Here”.  The plot is about how far I’ve come with my music, and how far I have went along the path’s in my life.  The actual plot is way more detailed then that, and the tracks will reflect the story.  For now, I’m going to leave you all hanging, wanting more lol.  By the way, check out the new sample of “The Path I Walk”, it’s on my music page @ www.myspace.com/trypmynemusic  or a direct link to the mp3 sample http://limelinx.com/files/28612173f703e5d6e8d33d6565eb96ba Go listen now!!!  Thanks everybody for your support.  Blessings!!!

TrYp MyNe

a.k.a.

Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment