Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It’s Been A While

Hey everybody, haven’t written anything to the blog in a while, mainly because I’ve been busy with school.  I’ve been working on a whole slew of new music.  Me and SkiLLz finished “Cool You Down” finally, its up on his MySpace at http://myspace.com/ballanares Go listen to it.  Me and Nappy J also finished a song entitled “She’s Da One”, you can listen to it at http://myspace.com/nappynusyt So go listen!!!  I have also been working on some of my own songs, such as “The Path I Walk”, “Do Dat Thang”, and “Miss U”.  I have a good 6-7 songs that are on the way.  I’m moving right along with this next album.  It may (but may not) be done by the end of this year!  I’m not skimping on quality though, so the album will be just as good if not better than my second album.  I will keep you all posted on how things are going.  But keep a watch on my MySpace music profile’s status, I update it with new tracks more often then I can write on here.  So watch it.  But thanks for reading, thanks to all the fans and supporter!!!  Peace!

TrYp MyNe

a.k.a.

Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment